I am avid reader of other blogs and apparently my habit got me tagged.
1. Explain what ended your last relationship? We grew up and apart...
2. When was the last time you shaved? I will take the 5th -- it's almost December!
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Checking my e-mail.
4.What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Typing a project plan
5. Are you any good at math? I prefer spreadsheets and the calculator (but my mom's 10-key skills are better than mine.)
6. Your prom night? Scary hair-do. I only recently threw out the box with the jillion hair pins that kept it in place along with the quart of hairspray.
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? Not that I know of.
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school? Nope. My parents did...
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? No my space profile.
10. Last thing received in the mail? Netflix discs.
11. How many different beverages have you had today? Three - a glass of milk, coffee and water
12. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machine? Why not?
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to?
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Sometimes.
15. What is out your back door? The deck which is littered with leaves and needs to be resealed.
16. Any plans for Friday night? Yes, but they involve home improvement.
17. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? It gives me the wavy look.
18. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? I don't think so.
19. Have you ever been to a planetarium? Probably? Some field trip?
20. Do you re-use towels after you shower? Yes.
21. Some things you are excited about? Running, knitting, baking when I get the chance
22. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? Raspberry
23. Describe your keychain(s)? It's a cheap carabiner from Target
24. Where do you keep your change? In my wallet and in my car's center console (for parking).
25. What kind of winter coat do you own? Which one? I like coats for some reason. Currently I have one PETA would hate, a long brown wool one I bought in Italy, and pretty blue green one from last season.
26. What was the weather like on your graduation day? Sunny for high school and college.
27. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Depends
28. Did you read this far? If you did - TAG! You're it!
And lo, such a thing exists
20 hours ago